The main building of the Allegroitalia Elba Napoleon-Liberty-style vaguely dated to the 800 and is one of the best expressions of the genius of the architect Gino Coppedè (1866-1927), who eventually gave the 800 outside of the structure Today's appearance.
Superior rooms and classic rooms are located within the main body: the Historic Villa. They are furnished with the simplicity of the old farmhouses, wrought iron with antique and country style. Equipped with bath or shower, minibar, satellite TV, air conditioning, telephone and safe. The rooms in the annex a few meters from the Historic Villa, in the same garden, offering complete privacy. All are furnished in antique wrought iron, bathroom with shower, minibar, satellite TV, air conditioning, telephone and safe.
Guests have access to the dining room to the garden restaurant and snack bar. The restaurant San Martino is near the pool, and is available at lunch